June 20, 2017
Last night changed your life. Sure, it may not seem too bad, but your life is permanently marred by your DUI arrest. As you begin the process of taking care of the obligations required by the court system, we strongly implore you to see the legal advice of a competent lawyer. Earnshaw & Cownie Law Firm P.C. has the experience and knowledge to represent your rights in court.
As a result of a DUI, the following actions will happen:
- You will lose your driving privileges.
- You will be required to appear in court to answer for your charge of DUI.
- Your insurance may drop you, and your rates will be greatly affected.
- You will be required to attend driving school.
- You will be required to complete at least 40 hours of community service.
- You will possibly be sentenced to jail time.
- You will be on probation.
- You will have to pay substantial court fines for your offense.
Earnshaw & Cownie Law Firm P.C. has outlined above the very best scenario resulting from a DUI arrest; your case may be worse. Contact us today to start defending your rights and driving privileges.