Attorney for DUI, DWI, Traffic Tickets & Criminal Law
1. DO be polite and produce the requested documents.
2. DO NOT say that it’s your fault, even if you think it is.
3. DO NOT volunteer information. You are not required to answer ANY questions regardless of what the officer says.
4. DO NOT lie to the officer. If you don’t want to answer a question, just don’t.
There’s a fifth step, too:
5. Contact the Earnshaw & Cownie Law Firm PC or call 816-246-4429
The above may look glib, but it is not. We are serious. Most people don’t realize the consequences traffic tickets can have. The sooner you contact a traffic attorney for your DUI or other related traffic issues, the better your chances in court.
Higher insurance rates
Points on your record (which could affect your employment)
A suspended license
A revoked license
If you are facing charges of drunk driving or drunk driving, you need a DUI attorney who will protect your rights. At the Earnshaw & Cownie Law Firm P.C., we’ve been defending people for 34 years. Our DUI attorney is familiar with the Missouri courts and know how to look out for your interests.
Earnshaw & Cownie Law Firm has handled traffic ticket cases that involved:
DUI or DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
Driving under the influence of drugs
C & I driving (careless and imprudent)
Munipal ordinance violations
Suspended or revoked driver’s license
Possession of drug paraphernalia
And many others